- Registered on: 2010-05-13
- Last connection: 2013-06-04
- (Jamoma Platform) (Manager, 2010-05-13)
- (Jamoma UserLibs) (Manager, 2010-05-13)
- Audio Graph (Manager, 2010-05-13)
- DSP (Manager, 2010-05-13)
- Dependencies (Manager, 2013-04-15)
- Foundation (Manager, 2010-07-12)
- GDIF (Manager, 2010-07-14)
- Graph (Manager, 2010-05-13)
- Graphics (Manager, 2010-05-13)
- Jamoma Core (Developer, 2013-02-28)
- Jamoma Documentation (Developer, 2011-08-14)
- Jamoma Ircam FTM (Developer, 2011-08-15)
- Jamoma.Ircam.Spat (Developer, 2011-08-14)
- Max (Developer, 2013-03-30)
- Modular (Manager, 2010-05-13)
- Plugtastic (Developer, 2011-07-20)
- Ruby (Manager, 2010-07-12)
- Shared (Manager, 2011-08-09)
- SonData (Data Sonification toolbox) (Reporter, 2012-07-22)
- Test (Developer, 2010-07-12)
- Tools (Developer, 2010-07-12)
- ViMiC (Developer, 2010-08-18)
- Z (Developer, 2010-07-12)
Reported issues: 21
- 05:19 pm Max Revision 7f428d5c (max): Merge branch 'fix/issue-435_porting_midiin.module' into dev
- 05:17 pm Max Revision 762b5488 (max): ported midiin model and view to 0.6, created midiin.module. Added j.scri...
- 10:25 pm Modular Bug #1069: problem with ramping in jcom.ramp and jcom.parameter if ramp messages come at rate fas...
- Hi Trond,
I sorry I haven't answered you question earlier, I just haven't noticed it since I've been very busy. I'...
- 06:29 pm Modular Bug #732: jmod.mapperContinuous logarithmic mode bug
- Just made a quick investigation into how native max object deal with this stuff and:
the output of jcom.map should...
- 11:45 am Modular Bug #732: jmod.mapperContinuous logarithmic mode bug
- Hi Nil,
unfortunately this still happens on Max 5 with latest Jamoma installer (b5)
check the patch below:
- 01:54 pm Modular Bug #1069 (Rejected): problem with ramping in jcom.ramp and jcom.parameter if ramp messages come ...
- this cases "choppy" output or no parameter updates at all. Look attached patch
I think this is a result of ramping...
- 02:57 pm Modular Bug #1040 (Rejected): jcom.graphics crashes on windows
- to replicate open jcom.graphics.mexhelp
see screenshots for more details
- 02:23 pm Audio Graph Bug #1039: jcom.dac= crashes when setting a playback device on windows
- happens both on 32 and 64bit systmes
- 02:18 pm Modular Bug #1035: jcom.spatDisplay crashes on Windows 7 64
- just confirming that it doesn't happen on 32bit system
Also available in: Atom