Jamoma workshop in Berkeley November 2012¶
- CNMAT workshop
- Build, test and installer sprint
- Consolidate test infrastructure
- Max6 sprint
- Plugtastic - initial-stuff
- Experience with ViMiC. Trond has been using it for quite a few projects by now, and it would be interesting to sit down together and share some of the thoughts and experiences.
- Trond also would like to demo and hear Nils' opinion on using Bformat sources as input to DBAP. Eventually it is tempting to adapt the same approach to ViMiC as well, but Trond has not been able to do systematic theoretic studies or listening tests to verify whether (and how well) it work for different loudspeaker setups.
- Trond is curious about the work you are doing at CNMAT, in particular work on microphone arrays.
- What do we use Versions/Roadmap for?
- Review issues for DSP and AudioGraph
and stray issues from the Kansas workshop
- Improving Doxygen documentation for Foundation, DSP, Graph and AudioGraph
Building and distributing Jamoma¶
Making building work on Nils's laptop
- Why do Foundation Library need to build using gcc4.7 rather than ICC?
When gcc4.7 is built using MacPorts, several of us (Nils, Trond Pascal) have experiences that the following two files are missing afterwards:see workaround
/opt/local/lib/gcc47/libstdc++.a-gdb.py. Theo was the one catching this issue, that has got to be an issue with the MacPorts universal version of gcc4.7.
- Build server: Having it properly working, and test installers so that we can release an updated version of Jamoma for OSX
- When building there is currently a lot of "noise" printed to terminal. Are we able to tidy this up to provide the essensial information only and make terminal output more useful?
- AudioGraph - Ensuring that we avoid vectors being processed several times over when having more than one sink
- SpatLib - making this happen
- What do Nathan need us to do?
Jamoma and Max 6¶
- Review this roadmap to see if there's anything we need to discuss/do.
- What's next?
- Nils Peters (CNMAT, UC Berkeley, US)
- Tim Place (Cycling '74, Electrotap, US)
- Trond Lossius (BEK, NO)
- Jan Schacher (ICST, CH)
- Casey Basichis (US)
|Trond||Sun. Nov 4th||21.59|
|Jasch||Tue. Nov 13th||late afternoon|
|Tim||Wed. Nov 14th||9:55|
|Casey||During the weekend November 10-11|
|Jasch||Mon. Nov 19th|
|Tim||Tue. Nov 20th||10:40|
|Trond||Sat. Nov 24th|