Jamoma Development Wiki...
Jamoma and subversion - how to get most recent version of Jamoma directly from the source.
OBSOLETE: We are now using GIT
- OBSOLETE: Jamoma 0.5 - Guideline for updating modules to Jamoma 0.5 for Max 5.
- Setting up a development environment
- Building externals - instructions on how to compile externals
- Doing a File Release - instructions on how to tag a release and make an installer
- Test units - Overview and how-to tests
Towards Jamoma 0.6¶
- Everything about Modular 0.6
- Script, Preset and Cue in 0.6 - Specifications to handle those features following a modular approach
- Network exposure and access in 0.6
- MVC - Issues and Topics regarding the Model-View-Controller architecture
- Oddities of Jamoma 0.5 - Listing oddities and inconsistencies of Jamoma 0.5, towards forward compatibility
Other Jamoma Development topics¶
- Green Papers - documents used to iron out new features
- Workshops - Looking back...
- Jamoma 0.7 - stockpile of ideas and thoughts for the future
- Further development - structured by functionality
- Roadmap - Specific progress points
- Name Space - outlining of a new namespace for the JIG
- Styles - fonts, colors, etc. that should be used for the core distribution of Jamoma
- Tags - list of tags used in the filebrowser