Ramping don't work with @type array
|Assignee:||Trond Lossius||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Spent time:||0.20 hour|
|Branch:||OS:||Windows 7 64bit|
- Open jcom.list2parameter.maxhelp
- Play around with the different lists of values that can be sent to the object from message boxes
- Notice that the
11.11 22.22 33.33 ramp 1000message don't ramp
Jamoma 0.5.1-rc8 on Windows
#1 Updated by Adrian Gierakowski over 9 years ago
- File jcom.list2parameter.maxhelp added
- Assignee set to Adrian Gierakowski
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
the jcom.parameter is not reacting to ramp message since @ramp/drive is set by default to none.
I am attaching a corrected patch with the missing "@ramp/drive scheduler" attribute attache.