jmod.vst~ ramping of parameter doesn't work properly
|Assignee:||Trond Lossius||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Spent time:||2.00 hours|
I was trying to fix that, but I really can't see where this bug happens:
1. load a VST plugin into the module
2. change one of the plugin parameter on the slider.
for my current plugin it would be /parameter/Attack1
3. the output message of jmod.vst~ is now
3. try to ramp now this parameter: /parameter/Attack1 1.0 ramp 2000
4. it doesn't work
5. try now to set this parameter to the max or min value, e.g.
6. if you know send /parameter/Attack1 1.0 ramp 2000 it will work ....
So the bug appears only with value inside the value range, but not at the
#2 Updated by Trond Lossius over 10 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I have updated patch, solved a few minor issues and removed Pluggo references. Will upload next time online (currently all changes are commuted locally only using hit).
Ramping now work for me using the (free) NSA Ring modulator Vst and sending messages formatted as /parameter/Freq $1 ramp 2000