|Assignee:||Pascal Baltazar||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Spent time:||0.25 hour|
after a while, (and without any apparent reason...), the first outlet of the [jcom.out~ 4] object I'm using in the (tweaked and attached jmod.echo~) module goes to nan !!!
#2 Updated by Tim Place over 10 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Pascal Baltazar
- Priority changed from Normal to High
I can't reproduce with the given patcher:
- Does it happen with non-mLan audio drivers?
- How long is a while? 15 minutes and I can't find any problems...
- Are the specific steps or do you just play with this patcher and hope for the best?
I was imagining problems with jcom.in~ 1 being mismatched with jcom.out~ 4 (maybe the would both need to be set 4 and then you ignore the last 3 inputs). Maybe you could experiment there, but since I can't reproduce I can't see if that is a problem or not.
#3 Updated by Pascal Baltazar over 10 years ago
ho, sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough in the bug report...
problems don't happen in this help patcher, but in a big patcher with a lot more processing... so it's difficult for me to attach it here (lots of dependencies, etc...)
I haven't tried with another audio driver, because the setup is quite complex to change (16in-16out to/from the mixing console...), but I'll do that as soon as I'm done with fixing bugs on this patch...
thanks for the follow-up...