|Assignee:||Trond Lossius||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||10.00 hours|
|Target version:||0.5||Spent time:||9.50 hours|
jmod.palette.maxhelp not working because jcom.round is missing
Update: Round is not the problem anymore (jcom.round was substituted for round),
but there are other problems. Mybe this module was never properly ported to
Jamoma 0.5 (or even 0.4)
#4 Updated by Trond Lossius over 11 years ago
- Estimated time changed from 2.00 to 4.00
Stuff that needs to be looked into:
- jmod.colorpicker need some work as well.
- Change the native dataspace from hsl to rgb in both modules to avoid ambiguities in color representations.
- How are colors represented in other objects?
- In Max5 a list of colors as floats is interpreted as being in the range 0-1 instead of 0-255. I much prefer this as it frees color representation from storage format (unsigned char), thus being better prepared for future improvements of color resolution/representation. It also complies with OpenGL. But the question is if we should update the colorspace accordingly?
#5 Updated by Trond Lossius over 11 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Estimated time changed from 4.00 to 10.00
After a skype session with Tim I decided to just go ahead:
The rgb color dataspace range has been changed from 0-255 to 0-1. (rev. 5781-5). The hsv dataspace is broken. This will be tracked as a separate issue.