trouble on Jamoma-0.5.6-b7.dmg
|Assignee:||Trond Lossius||% Done:|
|Target version:||(Jamoma Platform) - Consolidate test infrastructure|
If you install this version of Jamoma-0.5.6-b7.dmg on Mac OS snow leopard 10.6.8 ,
the submenu " Extra" of max 6.04 willl be empty you just see plugstatic
only...... It's not poosible to see any overview of other libraries...
#1 Updated by Trond Lossius over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee changed from Tim Place to Trond Lossius
I've checked this today, and I don't see what you see. Here's what I did:
- Updated Max 6 to latest version (6.0.7)
- Made sure that Jamoma was not installed.
- Made sure that Extra menu items show up properly
- Quit Max
- Installed Jamoma 0.5.6-b7
- Restarted Max
- Checked the content of the Extras menu again.
Result: All previous content is there + some Jamoma-related content.
Could it be that you have other 3rd party externals installed as well? AFAIR if you have more than one folder named "Extra" in your Max file search path, this problem might arrise. My guess isa that this is what's happening at your end.