Feature Request #1002
TTObject Reference Generation
|Target version:||(Jamoma Platform) - Max6 sprint|
We need to generate YML (or other formats) of reference documentation. Most of the objects in Jamoma are wrappers around TTObjects, so... a mechanism should be created that queries the TTClasses to generate documentation.
- Class descriptions (and digest) go in another #Define at the top of the class, and get shoved into the class registry.
- Descriptions for messages and attributes can be done with attribute properties and message properties.
- See Also can be generated by using the tags.
- The description string for the attrs should be included in the addAttribute macro because we otherwise clutter the code.
- Could also add information about where the class is used (from a file traversal of jamoma modules, for example)